Designed for maximum simplicity when setting up haul systems or tyroleans for work at height or rescue:
– triple-action opening of the moving side plate is quick and easy, even with gloves
– the rope can be installed with the device connected to the anchor.
– red mark provides a visual warning when the moving side plate is unlocked
– special side plate design protects the rope path
– large diameter sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
Parallel-mounted sheaves and auxiliary attachment point for setting up various types of complex haul systems
– swivel allows pulley to be oriented under load
– swivel accepts up to three carabiners
– swivel and auxiliary attachment point allows the use of ropes and slings to facilitate maneuvers.
Weight: 480 g
Certification(s): CE EN 12278, NFPA 2500 Pulley General Use, UIAA, UKCA
Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
Sheave diameter: 38 mm
Maximum working load: 8 kN (3 kN per strand, more information in the Instructions for Use)
Breaking strength: 36 kN
Efficiency: 95 %
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
There are no reviews yet.